I have absolutely no problem traveling; actually I like it a lot! Travel costs are not included in the price of the session, but with so many low-cost flights in Europe, there are many economical options. The best thing is to discuss together what would be the best solution.
All you have to do is sign and return the contract that I will send to you by email. Normally there is a non-refundable deposit of 25% upon signing the contract. The remaining 75% is due the day before the session.
No problem, my sessions are based solely on reportage photography so I will never ask you to smile or pose or repeat a gesture, it’s my job to capture all those moments spontaneously.
On average, for the 1 or 2 hours session, I deliver the photos in 4 to 6 weeks. For all the other services the delivery time it’s about 8 to 12 weeks. I personally edit all photos because I believe that the post production it’s as important as the shots themselves.
Yes of course, but for no more than half an hour. I will also shoot the entire time it takes you to get everyone ready.
No, I love all animals and I have no allergies. Normally I consider pets part of the family so they too will be present in my shots.
No, I’m sorry but the original shots are the property of the photographic studio.
No. I prefer to arrive the day before the session and sleep at your home, a couch or an air mattress is more than enough. This allows me to meet and get to know your children before the service and thereby avoid appearing like a stranger. The better the relationships I can build with all of you, the greater the possibility of creating superlative images.
Yes, for one day I will be part of your family, so we’ll share meals. The good news is that there’s nothing I don’t like so I can easily adapt myself to your menu.
No problem, the session can be easily adjusted according to your needs. We can be together only half a day or just an hour or two.